Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 10, 2015

Peppa Pig Baby Toys

Hello and Welcome to my channel Peppa Pig Baby Toys. I'm Amanda and I want to share a lot of cool things with you, so my mom help me to open my Youtube channel. I make videos of toys!!! for kids! Some of my favorite toys and characters are Minions, My Little Pony, Doc McStuffins, Peppa pig 2015
, Play-Doh, Spongebob, Baby Alive, Kinder Surprise Eggs!!, Shopkins, Inside Out, Little Live Pets, Sofia the First, Disney Princess, Frozen, Mash and the Bear, Minecraft, Hello Kitty, Lego, Angry Birds Orbeez, Giant Orbeez, Beados, Glitzie Globes, Lalaloopsy, Giant Surprise Eggs!! Popin Cooking Japanese candy Kit, I also love Giant Surprise Balloons, Challenges!!, Candy Reviews, Candy Taste. I also do Toy Hunting videos, Blogs and much more.

❤️ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND SHARE ❤️

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét